Thursday 17 November 2011

Im feeling festive

Yes I do realise its still atleast 5 weeks until christmas but the christmas spirit is in the air and I'm getting excited!!
What better way to start feeling festive that with a stroll around London. The lights and decorations filling the streets are amazing. I'm loving Regent Street with its huge display of twinkling lights and ohhh Harrods.. the already amazing building is covered with lights showing its beauty to the londoners!

I cant wait till christmas and I'm already planning on visiting the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park this weekend.. now its just to decide where to go ice skating.. Tower of London, Somerset House, Hyde Park or Natural History Museum... oh the choices!!



1 comment:

  1. I followed your advice Lyndal and visited Regent and Oxford Streets. Love it! But the crowds were amazing and everywhere we went there were people everywhere. I assume this is the rush before Christmas or is it like this all the time?

    Where did you end up ice skating? We went to Winter Wonderland, but it rained so hard and after walking all around ALL day, we decided to head back to the hotel for dry clothes.

    I certainly understand why you like living in London :)

    ReplyDelete