Wednesday 30 March 2011

An Idiot Abroad

If you havent seen Karl Pilkington's 'An Idiot Abroad' you're missing out.
HILARIOUS!

Karl is far too comfortable in his british home and similar surroundings so when he gets sent off to all the wonders of the world to make a documentry and is so far out of his comfort zone he doesnt cope.
I loved watching his tv series and now am reading his diary and its even funnier.

I'm glad im a little more open minded about seeing the world although i'm definitely still a little prissy. I like to consider myself as a luxury backpacker. I like the backpacker lifestyle and the backpacker prices but only if its clean bed, clean sheets, clean bathroom, good food.

Anyway... I think you should all read Karl's book. you will love it.
I think i've added some more places to my travel bucket list..

No comments:

Post a Comment