Monday 11 April 2011

Where I have been

I found a website that tracks the countries you have been. So I spent my boring afternoon at work finding the best map.
I though it was pretty cool and it calculated the percentage of the worlds countries I have been... 10%. thats it! after all these countries I have only seen 10% of the world!

Australia
Thailand
Malaysia
Hong Kong
China
England
France
Monaco
Vatican City
Italy
Spain
Portugal
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Liechtenstein
Netherlands
Croatia
United States

Thats only 10% of the world!

By the end of the year I hope to have added

Greece
Morocco
Czech Republic
Hungary
Iceland

Anyone keen to donate towards the 'Lyndal's Travel Fund' is more than welcome. I wont deny you the privilege!


1 comment:

  1. That's 9.9% more than the rest of us have seen.......what a wonderful way to "spend" your early twenties.......

    ReplyDelete