Wednesday 13 July 2011

Why I like Blogging

So it took me a while to finally start a blog. It had always been in the back of my mind to do something like this for a long time. I only wish I had of started this travel blog from when I first left Australia to document everything I had done.

I love blogging about what I do, because it reminds me of how much of an awesome time Im having, how I am so lucky to be having these amazing adventures, its also a great way to tell everyone about what I have been doing instead of sending separate emails all the time saying the same thing over and over.

The thing I love most however is seeing the stats of what posts are being looked at and where these people are from. In the past week I have had people from India, Germany, Canada, USA and beyond looking at my blog. I find it crazy these people find me and actually think this blog is well worth a read even though most likely they have absolutely no idea who I am.

I would love to hear from anyone about how they found the blog, what they think and if they have any questions or ideas on posts. You can email me at labellavita.travel@hotmail.com. Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear from everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment