Tuesday 31 May 2011

London Living

I love living in London, there is so much to do in this exciting city. I had to load all my photos onto my new computer yesterday and I looked through some of my photos that I have of my new home.
It got me thinking about the amazing things I love to do... and so I will share...

Although it was a few years ago, I loved the bike tour we did of London. We did the tour with Fat tyre bike tours http://fattirebiketours.com/london. It was the greatest thing. We rode all around london - Houses of Parliment, Buckingham palace, westminster abbey, royal parks, big ben, trafalgar square.. the list goes on. The best way to see the city!!


I love heading down to Southbank and seeing the London eye, the thames, big ben. We saw in the new year standing under the London eye watching the fireworks.. pretty freaking awesome.



I posted on it before, but I like going to Borough Markets. They sell some great food and its a good day out!


I absolutely cannot stand watching soccer (sorry football) on tv, but being at a game is so fun. The atmosphere is awesome and we always have a great time. I have been to 2 games, the first we saw Fulham v Werderemen (a german team with some serious hot players) and the other we saw fulham v everton.
We decided to make fulham our team because they are one of the closest teams to us, they also have Mark Schwarzer who is Australian..we love him.


London always has so many shows to see. Bands, comedians, musicals.. we have seen a bit.
I've now seen 2 musicals - We will rock you (possibly the greatest show on earth) and The Lion King. I've taken my tally of comedians to 3 with Ross Noble, Carl Barron and Stephen K Amos. Sadly I have only seen one band - I saw Muse at Wembley which was amazing. Wembley stadium is so big, it fits 90 thousand people.. a tad bigger than skilled stadium haha. The atmosphere was crazy!


These were just some of my favourite things to do... and the ones I have photos of..
There is always an abundance of things to do and I dont think I will have time to see and do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment